MPI AZ'S CAREER CONNECTIONS
MPI AZ cares about its members, so we have created a one-stop career resource for meeting and event professionals. Career Connections unites job seekers and prospective employers in a collaborative, easy-to-use career site. Another way MPI provides value to you!
Career Connections will help you open doors with features such as professional development tools and resources for career management. You will also find links to job sites in the industry as well as articles on changing jobs and interview tips.
You will want to check this page regularly to take advantage of the knowledge and expertise provided here!
"Posting with the MPI job bank is a great way to find qualified local candidates for sales and event positions! I will continue to work with AZ MPI for my future recruitment needs!"
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport
Day of Event Staff
- Assist with pre-event office prep work, event set-up & breakdown, collaborate with on-site vendors and provide administrative support to the Event Manager. Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and verbal communication skills are necessary. Click on "View Details...
" for a detailed job overview. If interested, please send résumés to Rita Zagar
Trade Relations Coordinator
- Winsight, LLC is seeking a Trade Relations Coordinator who can effectively recruit & network with retailer attendees at conferences & events. Preferred candidates will be a self-starter with great relationship building skills. Must be proficient with Salesforce & MS Office. Click on "View Details..." for a complete job overview.(1/18/18)
Trade Show Manager
- The Professional Beauty Association is seeking a full-time Trade Show Manager based out of our Scottsdale, AZ office. The perfect candidate will have 5+ years of trade show/expo management experience, be a self-starter, highly organized and excellent customer service skills. Send cover letter and résumé to Susan Howard
. Click on "View Details..." for a complete job overview.(1/18/18)
- Higher Logic is seeking a Meeting Coordinator to assist with planning annual meetings, seminars and board meetings. Strong communication skills and an ability to work in a team-oriented environment is required. Some travel is necessary. Click on "View Details..." for a detailed job description and to apply for the position.(1/16/18)
Hotel Sales & Event Manager
- Arizona Golf Resort is seeking a seasoned hotel sales & event manager. Candidates should have a successful track record in direct sales and an ability to develop targeted prospect databases. Preferred candidates will have 3-5 years in hotel sales or event sales. Click on "View Details..." for a detailed job description. Send résumés to Gina Rodriguez
Event Coordinator and Administrative Support
- SOS Association Management is seeking a full-time event coordinator with experience in all aspects of event preparation. Strong computer skills are required and knowledge of nonprofit organizations is preferred. Click on "View Details..." for a detailed job description. Send cover letter and résumé to Zach
None at this time
Articles For Job Seekers
Top 10 Job Interview Tips
6 Tips for a Killer Résumé
8 Important Tips for Skype Interviews
Finding a Job Through Social Media
The Most Effective Ways to Use LinkedIn
Social Media Do's and Dont's
Articles For Employers
5 Things Job Seekers Really Want in a Company Culture
10 Ways to Ignite Employee Performance
Visit the MPI Career Development to connect with and benefit from the knowledge and expertise of your peers.